14 April 2005

3:31am is a very odd time to be blogging

ojt hasn't called yet pero confident ako na tatawag sila, kung hindi, INA nila.

i went to bed at 2am, pero di ako makatulog, been thinking about... again. it must be those damn songs. so, bumangon ako at humarap dito sa computer. anyway, ito yung song. sana makanta ko to with feelings someday. aackk..

I never felt too good but in this world who would, I was always thinking, something wasn't right. But then you came along, and helped me sing a song, and now I feel ok. I hope it can stay this way!

You know we've got a good thing goin' and I don't wanna see it end. Are these the good days that I've heard so much about. there goes the heartbreak that I can live without

I've been so frustrated, bitter, mean, and jaded. I've taken for granted all the things I've got. But now that you are here, this anger disappears, and I feel happy too this is sappy but it's true!

You know we've got a good thing goin' and I don't wanna see it end. Are these the good days that I've heard so much about? there goes the heartbreak that I can live without


my brother bought dvds galore. more things to watch on boring days



these 2 were my requests, actually, yung isa lang, but he got the othe one anyway.


so i watched incredibles kanina, tas i realized that everytime i watch something 'nice' i feel like making my own story. so i got my very colorful journal again and started scribling random thougts again. and i ended up with nothing except transferring the notes on my outbox to that journal. hmm. /me is a hopeless writter.

ayoko na pala ng role ko sa SND. na guitarist/kahonist/violinst. gusto maging vocalist.. pero imposible yun eh.. /me is a hopless kantatero

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home