05 July 2005

Bad trip, walang YM sa school. And they did something so we can't install it. Fuck. Anyway, I watched war of the worlds in greenbelt last night, thanks to my uncle. The movie treat came with a free cappuccino from fiagro. Woohoo! Anyway, he told me to sleep in their house since it was pretty late and he didn't want me to go home in a bus. "Baka ma-guilty pa ako pag may mangyari sa'yo" sabi nya. So, I slept in Paranaque, and when I woke up, I went straight to school. I was wearing the same thing I had the day before. But who would notice it anyway.

Wala na akong masulat. Ay, may thesis topic na pala ako but I have not been paying any attention to it. Nakakatamad eh. Maybe in a few weeks iisipin ko na yun. But for now, umm, bahala na.

2 Comments:

At July 06, 2005 6:00 PM, Blogger sweetness said...

psst.. JM! astig ng pic mo sa ateneo website ha! hehe ;p

 
At July 06, 2005 8:12 PM, Blogger bogart said...

haha... tagal na nun ah!! hihi... mukha akong ewan, nag lalabasan pa mga ugat sa leeg ko! adviser ko pala si pineda.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home